Up in weight, down in size

Well, sort of. I am going to say my 0.4 pound gain isn’t really a gain. I am okay with this.

However, it’s also measurement day! Yay! I love measurement day. :3 I have dropped a bit in places. Some places I am sad about (pretty sure I’m losing my ass…).

  • Neck: 16 (-1)
  • Bust: 48.5 (-0.5)
  • Ribs: 40 (-0.5)
  • Waist: 50.5 (no change)
  • Hips: 51.5 (-1.5)

I am fairly proud of this, minus my hips. I’ve convinced myself that it’s my butt going away, and I like my butt. :\ I am certain that there was no loss because I was exercising heavily this week and my fat and muscle just balanced each other out. I’d be exercising more if it weren’t for sore muscles that I don’t want to injure more. I didn’t go over my calories once this week, and made sure to add in everything I could.

Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day and I plan on drinking. Not heavily, but a few drinks. :)

In 3 weeks, my husband will be here, and I will be happy for two days. :3

I have been hovering around 240. This is annoying me. I just need to lose 3 lbs by the end of the month so that I will meet my goal. That shouldn’t be so hard, right? It apparently seems to be! :\

Now, I’m going to go take a picture of outside. It’s snowing and the flakes are huge! :D

Advertisements

Well, this happened…

I am about 90% sure I broke my pinky toe yesterday. The other 10% says jammed or dislocated, but everything doesn’t quite match up with those.

No, I will not go to the ER. With no insurance, all they will do is tell me they can’t cast the toe anyway and send me on my way with a $2,000 bill for xrays. :\ I broke a toe on the same foot when I was 11, and that’s all the doctor told me then, too.

I walked into a couch. A couch that is pretty solid. With only my pinky toe. Unlike most people, though, a string of profanities did not come out of my mouth. No, when I get injured, I’m fairly quiet about the whole thing. Which kind of shocked my step dad, seeing as I say ‘fuck’ every other sentence when I speak.

I have the mouth of a sailor.

Well, what that means is that I have to stay off of my feet for at least 3 days. Ice, rest, elevation. This really sucks because I was planning on shoveling snow over the next couple days, but can’t now! I also can’t go hiking for at least 2 weeks.

Fuck.

This sucks. /sigh